Request for Housing Letters

If you wish to apply to the council for housing on health grounds, please note: the Doctors and Nurses cannot issue housing letters to patients. You need to obtain housing forms from the Council, and the Council will contact us if we need to provide any information about you. There are leaflets in our Waiting Room explaining the process and with contact details for the local councils.